Cookie Recipes to be TESTED!


Hello hello fellow foodies,

as a test run, I am trying to gather some fellow bakers in my side of town, London to group bake. I was at a group bake session in Cologne last, this week would be in Düsseldorf and when I get back I would be hoping to do group baking in London as well. So if you have cravings for cookies and would like to have your favourite cookie baked but have no idea how and what ingredients to use, just send me the names of your favourite cookies, and we shall embark on a journey to find the best cookie dough recipe ever!!!

This Sunday's menu is:

Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vanilla Lemon Cookies

There will also be some German cookie recipes that would be tested this Sunday so hopefully we would get to bake all of it!!!! Pictures will be taken. Click on the side show that I have on my blog to check out the cookies we baked last Saturday in Cologne. Otherwise, look out for further cookie pictures after the Sunday Bake Off. Or check out Cookie Bake Off for the pictures in Flickr!

Cookie Crowd Sourcing,
the Innovative Baker

Comments

  1. Aiyah, so far away. Can't join in the fun. Hehe..

    Have a good baking session now. I'm sure the Santa will be happy with the cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaha...but you can suggest a type of cookie!!! Come on...test us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment